Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homenage to our friend Mariano

Hello readers, today I bring you a Project which I have just been working and I have  finished.

I recorded and edited an homenage that we did the previous month. Since one of our friends died during the Summer Holidays near the Portugal.

As soon as we knew it , we decided to make an homenage , with the aim of remember him and at least to show the world  that we don't forget about the people who comes to our school, becomes or friend and suddenly (s)he disappears.

There's another reason of why I have published this video here.  Mariano was known here and obliously in his own town. But if I didn't published this here, he wouldn't be known of all of you. And I want to know what  you opine about the homenage, also if you don't understand the language.

And please comment it. The comments will be very helpful for the next video that I going to publish in a close future.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the hard work you've done with this video, Kaiet. Losing Mariano was very sad, but at least we will remember him thanks to the beautiful and moving event his classmates organised and thanks to this video.

    ReplyDelete