Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Glogster and the women's rights

Hello my people, the other day I decided to see what's up online and see what new aplications are avaiable in the web for anybody. Besides, I have found out an interesant app called "Glogster" which allows you to make posters just online and in a quite simple way.

Nowadays women are suffering too much. And if you don't know yet, I'm talking about the violence againts women. This is not an invented rate, according to some European rate in the Escandinavian countries 3/4 have conffesed that they have suffered violence at least once in their live, which is unbelievable but desgracilly is true. Once I knew this, I haven't ever agreed with that behaviour towards women, and I suposse YOU too! So let's join together to stop this!  

Furthermore, nowadays the power that internet has to information people is tremendous! And there are many ways to protest against this injustice, and I think that using Glogster is a good way for that.

 I check it out andI find it quite interesting and cool as you can make lots of posters about lots of topics. And for showing you how cool and informative can one of this posters be, I have done one!




No comments:

Post a Comment